The guidelines to the authors World Health Organization would like to submit their works to our journals have been explained henceforward. These guidelines should be followed once submitting any work. There area unit numerous benefits of submitting the work to our journals as we provide a good peer review method and language revision services.
In addition to those services, it conjointly ensures enhanced visibility and article abstraction by on-line categorization services. These advantages of submission to our journals are helpful in some ways.
• Double-blinded referee method that is simply also as constructive.
• Help from the editors and services for language revision.
• Enhanced visibility of the article.
• Online services abstract the article
• It permits open access straight off
Text info and different details
Text info is extremely necessary and also the tips must be followed whereas submitting the article to Citations International. The font should be traditional, plain and therefore the size ought to be 12 points; Times Roman is most popular. Use of table functions rather than the program is encouraged. Over 3 levels of heading don't seem to be permissible.
• The full type of abbreviation should be provided once.
• Acknowledgement should contain names that have contributed manuscript preparation and were not involved in authoring.
• Only Arabic numerals ought to be used in tables.
• Additional files ought to be provided in PDF, SWF, MOV, XLS formats.
• The author should own the copyright of the article.