The author has the responsibility of the information provider. Journals require authors to acknowledge not only the authors who were involved in writing up the research, but also any individuals who contributed to the research in some way. These are referred to as authorship and contributorship.
Author is an individual who has involved in research work and made substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work along with interpretation and analysis of data for the work. Apart from this, author drafts the findings, conclusions and suggestions for the research work.
Author drafts the work or revises it critically for intellectual contributions and content and final approval of the research work to be published and
Authors should be accountable and responsible for all the research work related aspects in ensuring the accuracy and reliability of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
The ‘corresponding author’ is the author who is nominated as being:
1. Responsible for the manuscript as it moves through the entire publication process.
2. The ‘time keeper’ during each phase of the publication process.
3. The primary contact between the journal publisher, Reviewers, Editorial Board members and all the other authors of the paper.
4. Responsible for ensuring that all authors have reviewed and approved the final version of the manuscript prior to submission.
5. The person who uploads the manuscript to the online submission site, or sends it to the journal for peer review.
6. Distributes communications from the Reviewers to the other authors of the manuscripts.
QR - CODE
Attention to Authors
The latest issue
(September, 2017) of IJER has been published and hardcopies have been sent to authors.